CADDY┬« PLANNER Design Calculation Software
| || CADDY┬« PLANNER is free design calculation software that greatly simplifies the design process for mechanical contractors and planners. This useful tool simulates fixation of pipe runs during construction in real time. Mechanical contractors and planners can design and plan mechanical installations for large or small projects from start to finish.|
| CADDY PLANNER Library:|
- Fully rendered 3-dimensional library of CADDY┬« products
- Assistants: Pipe clamp selector, strut load, cantilever load, strut and
cantilever selector, CADDY┬« SPEED LINK length calculator
- Eliminates cumbersome catalogs and the endless search for the right product for a specific application
- Software includes full 2D/3D CAD libraries with CADDY products
- All types of pipe dimensional and technical data included in software
logic - including: steel/copper/stainless steel/plastic pipes
- Continual free updates of product data
- Can receive layout input from a floor plan, cross section, or simple dimensional data to create a 3D design environment
- Can be used from the comfort of your desk top with your own free copy of the software
- The entire process only takes minutes
| Additional Benefits of CADDY PLANNER:|
- When placing components, CADDY PLANNER automatically compiles data
relating to dimensional accuracy, certifications/approvals, necessary
counter/complimentary components, etc.
- Simplifies the task of
facility engineering and subsequent procurement decisions by
calculating clearances, tolerances, load ratings, distance to
- 3D allows for a virtual walk through
of design, making planning easier, helping to avoid miscalculations,
and increasing productivity
- Easy ÔÇśdrag and dropÔÇÖ interface makes planning, design, and corrections simple
- Hovering over component properties with your mouse enables quick identification
- When placing components, CADDY PLANNER automatically helps ensure that
all strut and cantilever loads are within acceptable safety margins and
automatically default to the longest acceptable support span for the
smallest pipe in run
- Automatically generates positional
identification and cutting lists to help ensure accurate prefabrication
can be done at the shop, reducing prep time on the job-site and
increasing your build teamÔÇÖs efficiency
- Automatically generates an
Excel exportable parts list of products that will be needed to complete
the job, making purchasing decisions easy
- Supplies finished drawings, which can be used for further planning or as assembly instructions
- Easy to use, programmed help, liNear Training Centers Aachen and Berlin, liNear Support Center
CADDY PLANNER allows contractors to simulate fixation of pipe runs during construction in real time. The 3D modeling allows for a virtual walk-through of the design, which makes planning easier, helps to avoid miscalculations and increases productivity.
- Windows XP Home and Professional
Full version of design program available from liNear software. Full program allows for full management of all data across the entire geometry of your design. Access to fully rendered 3 dimensional generic component CAD library and access to the 3 dimensional CAD libraries of other liNear partners. Fittings can be added and subtracted during any stage of the design automatically altering the installation to conform to safety standards constantly recalculating and displaying the data in real time. For more information go to www.linear.de.
- Windows 2003-Server
- AutoCAD Versions and data exchange
- AutoCAD 2007
- Architectural Desktop 2007
- Autodesk Building Systems 2007
- liNear program family
- Program versions of the liNear industry partners
- liNear quotation software
- Interface to Microsoft Excel
- Some features and benefits require AutoCAD 2007 interface for utilization
AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
LiNear is a registered trademark of liNear Gesellschaft f├╝r konstruktives Design mbH.
Windows┬« operating system is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Warning, Warranty and Limitation of Liability
ERICO products shall be installed and used only as indicated in ERICO's product instruction sheets and
training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your ERICO customer service
representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow ERICO's
instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death.
ERICO products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE), SHALL EXIST IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ANY ERICO PRODUCTS. Claims for errors,
shortages, defects or nonconformities ascertainable upon inspection must be made in writing within 5 days
after Buyer's receipt of products. All other claims must be made in writing to ERICO within 6 months from the
date of shipment or transport. Products claimed to be nonconforming or defective must, upon ERICO's prior
written approval in accordance with its standard terms and procedures governing returns, promptly be returned
to ERICO for inspection. Claims not made as provided above and within the applicable time period will be
barred. ERICO shall in no event be responsible if the products have not been stored or used in accordance
with its specifications and recommended procedures. ERICO will, at its option, either repair or replace
nonconforming or defective products for which it is responsible or return the purchase price to the Buyer.
THE FOREGOING STATES BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF ERICO WARRANTY AND FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER
SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, FOR LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SALE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ERICO excludes all liability except such liability that is directly attributable to the willful or gross
negligence of ERICO's employees. Should ERICO be held liable its liability shall in no event exceed the
total purchase price under the contract. ERICO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR
PROFITS, DOWNTIME OR DELAY, LABOR, REPAIR OR MATERIAL COSTS OR ANY SIMILAR OR DISSIMILAR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY BUYER.
Due to a policy of continued product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.
CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH, and LENTON are registered trademarks of ERICO