Box To Stud Hanger
ERICO offers the Box to Stud Hanger.
- Improved Design – Now with built-in far side supports – improves access to the electrical box and eliminates the need to attach a separate tab for far side support
- One bracket works for:
- Two box depths (1-1/2" or 2-1/8" deep)
- Two box sizes (4" or 4-11/16" sq.)
- Three wall stud depths (2-1/2", 3-1/2", & 4" studs)
- All-in-one design simplifies handling, reduces inventory and saves space
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- V-notched on center allowing for consistent positioning
- Built-in support leg eliminates box movement when used with EMT and is ideal for flexible conduit, ENT, MC, AC or non-metallic sheathed cable
- Offset design of MEB1 and use of CADDY Part # SMS8 low profile self-tapping screws (not included) eliminates drywall bulge
- Can be pre-assembled in the shop to allow for greater efficiency at the job site
- Plaster rings can be mounted separately eliminating the need for an electrical box for low-voltage applications
- MP Series brackets can be attached in-line to the MEB1 for low voltage applications
Accommodates various box sizes and depths, as well as stud depths, for most applications of box to stud.
||Std Box Qty|
||Box to stud hanger
Warning, Warranty and Limitation of Liability
ERICO products shall be installed and used only as indicated in ERICO's product instruction sheets and
training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your ERICO customer service
representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow ERICO's
instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death.
ERICO products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE), SHALL EXIST IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ANY ERICO PRODUCTS. Claims for errors,
shortages, defects or nonconformities ascertainable upon inspection must be made in writing within 5 days
after Buyer's receipt of products. All other claims must be made in writing to ERICO within 6 months from the
date of shipment or transport. Products claimed to be nonconforming or defective must, upon ERICO's prior
written approval in accordance with its standard terms and procedures governing returns, promptly be returned
to ERICO for inspection. Claims not made as provided above and within the applicable time period will be
barred. ERICO shall in no event be responsible if the products have not been stored or used in accordance
with its specifications and recommended procedures. ERICO will, at its option, either repair or replace
nonconforming or defective products for which it is responsible or return the purchase price to the Buyer.
THE FOREGOING STATES BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF ERICO WARRANTY AND FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER
SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, FOR LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SALE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ERICO excludes all liability except such liability that is directly attributable to the willful or gross
negligence of ERICO's employees. Should ERICO be held liable its liability shall in no event exceed the
total purchase price under the contract. ERICO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR
PROFITS, DOWNTIME OR DELAY, LABOR, REPAIR OR MATERIAL COSTS OR ANY SIMILAR OR DISSIMILAR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY BUYER.
Due to a policy of continued product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.
CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH, and LENTON are registered trademarks of ERICO