- Preset to a finish height of 18” from the floor (adjustable to 12” or 15”)
- Integrated first means of support accepts conduit or MC/AC cable
- Provides the flexibility to add a mud ring for non-standard drywall thicknesses
- Box remains fixed in place when mud ring is removed
- Accommodates additional nVent CADDY All-in-One box assemblies, support brackets and low-voltage mounting plates
- Includes multiple 1/2” and 3/4” knockouts on each side of the box
- Works with standard US and Canadian mud rings
- Made in the USA
EMT Conduit Size: 1/2"; 3/4"
MC/AC Cable Size: 14-2 to 12-3
Knockout Sizes: (8) 1/2", 3/4"; (3) 1/2"
||Ground Wire Included
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.