- Requires only a hammer to install
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Simple unlocking and locking of bar allows for additional cables to be added easily after installation
- Adjustable strap allows for multiple support sizes to reduce inventory
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- cULus® Listed and complies with NEC® and TIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Suitable for air handling spaces (plenum)
Material: Steel; Polyethylene; Spring Steel
Finish: Electrogalvanized; CADDY ARMOUR
||Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6A
||1/16" – 1/4"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.