nVent CADDY Cat HP assemblies are the fastest CATs in the nVent CADDY Cat HP family by providing a high-performance J-Hook solution in a single assembly. They are ready to use right out of the box with a broad range of attachment methods. nVent CADDY Cat HP assemblies are ideal for new construction or when the structural attachment requirements are well understood and installation speed is critical.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Ready to use out of the box, saving installation time and labor
- Available in a variety of attachment methods, including beam flanges, purlin, rod or wire, T-Grid and other common mounting configurations
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
- Complies with EN 50174-2
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.