- Kit includes post-base assemblies, frame and equipment-support clamps
- Assembles and adjusts to size and height in minutes by one person with one tool
- Innovative crossbar and equipment-support clamps enable quick assembly
- Integral foam pad provides gentle interface for all roof types
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
- Assembled support can be lifted as one unit and easily relocated
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Polyethylene
Finish: Hot-Dip Galvanized
Temperature: -30 to 130 °F
Height: 12" – 18"
Length: 49 1/2"
||Cross Bar AssemblyC
||Ultimate Static LoadF
||12" x 4 pc
||42" x 2 pc
||48 1/2" x 2 pc
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.