- Ideal for use with strut channel type A and U-shaped brackets to create custom equipment supports
- Height adjustable
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Material: Steel; Polypropylene; Polyethylene
Finish: Hot-Dip Galvanized
Temperature: -30 to 130 °F
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
||12" – 18"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.