- One-piece, break-apart design is easy to handle
- Works on drywall, lath and plaster; only a drywall saw required
- Accommodates single or multiple gang boxes; for multiple gang boxes use (2) DSB’s
- Can be placed at different locations on an electrical box to allow for more clearance
- Fastener installs before the box to free up your hands
||1/4" – 1 1/4"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.