CADDY ALL-IN-ONE stud-mounted electrical assemblies are a fast and easy way to mount, wire and install outlet and switch assemblies to metal studs with just two screws. Part of the innovative CADDY ALL-IN-ONE product family, this solution combines the electrical box, support bracket, mud ring, far-side support and ground wire pigtail into ONE unit. The open-back design provides greater access to the box interior, making the installation of conduit connectors and wiring for multiple circuits faster and easier. CADDY ALL-IN-ONE stud-mounted electrical assemblies are available in single- or double-gang and with a number of mud-ring configurations that meet the needs of most stud-mounted applications.
- Complete assembly that is ready to use right out of the box and installs with just two screws
- Open-back design offers faster and easier access to install conduit connectors or wiring
- Mounts to either side of the stud
- Repositions to other stud side without redoing knockouts or rotating devices
- Versatile back plate functions as rigid far-side support or additional stud attachment
- Assembly mounts tight to stud, making it easier to pull and install wiring
- Available in single- or double-gang
- Made in the USA
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.