nVent CADDY All-in-One floor-mounted electrical assemblies are a fast and easy way to mount, wire and install outlet and switch assemblies to stud wall floor track with just two screws. Part of the innovative nVent CADDY All-in-One product family, this solution combines the electrical box, support bracket, mud ring, far-side support, integrated first means of support and ground wire pigtail into ONE unit. The open-back design provides greater access to the box interior, making the installation of conduit connectors and wiring for multiple circuits faster and easier. nVent CADDY All-in-One floor-mounted electrical assemblies are available in single- or double-gang and with a number of mud-ring configurations that meet the needs of most floor-mounted applications.
- Complete assembly that is ready to use right out of the box and installs with just two screws
- Open-back design offers faster and easier access to install conduit connectors or wiring
- Provides versatile positioning - independent of wall stud location
- Integrated first means of support accepts conduit or MC/AC cable
- Rigid back plate functions as a far-side support and is resistant to bending
- Finder tab helps locate electrical box behind drywall
- Mounts inside (use mounting tabs) or under floor track
- Available in single- or double-gang
- Made in the USA
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.