nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Roller-Based Supports offer an ideal solution for mechanical piping systems. Long-lasting performance is ensured by providing polymeric rollers for corrosion free rotation. nVent CADDY Pyramid RL Roller-Based Supports are specially designed to avoid formation of flat spots and seized rollers during expansion and contraction. Superior load distribution and a low abrasion foam interface combine to ensure that the roof membrane is protected despite varying roof surfaces and shifting caused by expansion and contraction.
- Polymeric rollers ensure corrosion free rotation
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Ready to use out of the box, saving installation time and labor
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.