nVent CADDY Cat HP components offer a high-performance J-Hook solution with interchangeable fasteners and support brackets. The components can be used to link together multiple J-Hooks to meet specific jobsite cable support requirements. nVent CADDY Cat HP components are ideal for projects that require flexibility to adapt cable pathways or avoid other building services or structures on the jobsite, or when it is necessary to add additional cable support pathways. The system is quick to install, easy to use and compatible with a wide variety of nVent CADDY fasteners.
- Available with a wide range of fastener, fixing, and support brackets
- Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for assembly
- J-Hooks feature bendable locking tabs that lock on to nVent CADDY Cat HP components to provide rigidity and stability
- Link to J-Hooks in one of multiple color options to aid in pathway identification and organization
- Customized J-Hook trees can be easily assembled with various J-Hook sizes, colors and configurations
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.