- Attaches to open side of a strut channel
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
Material: Steel; Spring Steel
Finish: Pregalvanized; nVent CADDY Armour
||Cable Capacity, Cat 5e
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6
||Cable Capacity, Cat 6A
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.