nVent LENTON Quick Wedge is a simple and quick alternative for joining small diameter reinforcing steel bars (rebar). The splice consists of an oval-shaped steel sleeve and a wedge pin. Installation is made in seconds by overlapping bars in the steel sleeve and driving the wedge pin between the bars with a portable hydraulic hand tool.
Typical applications include bridge repair, road repair, building extensions, spiral reinforcement, stirrups and ties, and pile extensions.
- Minimizes length of exposed reinforcing bar (rebar) - eliminates excessive concrete chipping in retrofit installations
- No special bar end treatment required
- Bars can be cut to the approximate size spanning between the reinforcing bar being joined
- In-situ splicing with minimum dowel length requirement
- Low cost
- Quick and easy to use
- Visual inspection possible
- Connections can be made in virtually any weather
- Lightweight hand-held hydraulic pin driver designed for minimum clearance situations
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.