nVent LENTON taper-threaded splicing systems provide a positive locking connection and structural integrity in reinforced concrete construction. nVent LENTON spliced bars behave as continuous lengths of reinforcing steel bars by providing “full strength” in tension, compression and stress reversal applications. The nVent LENTON self-aligning, taper-threaded design provides for ease of installation, consistent performance and durability. It also develops higher tensile strength than lap splicing and provides for full load transfer with some of the slimmest and shortest couplers possible.
- Small diameter reduces concrete cover and eliminates reinforcing steel bar (rebar) congestion
- Tapered thread helps prevent cross-threading and provides a positive locking, no-slip connection
- For use on most international grades and types of reinforcing steel bar (rebar)
- Installs quickly, taking approximately four and one-half turns to engage
- No special tools or skills required
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.