- Polymeric base and housing is impact resistant and UV-stabilized
- Integral mounting base for easy installation
- Quick-release latch with provisions for a lock
- Slots for Cable Ties strap allow mounting on both vertical and horizontal poles
- Grounding lug mounting option
- Two liquid tight strain reliefs included
- DIN rail included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware for long life and corrosion resistance
- Enclosure meets UL® 497B rain test requirements
||UL® 94V-0 thermoplastic
|Strain Relief Cable Diameter
||Gray, 0.18" - 0.44"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.