The nVent CADDY line of innovative rigid bracing products was designed to provide superior performance and meet the highest seismic load requirements. The products have been designed with the end user in mind and provide contractors with labor-saving features to promote quick and easy installation. The system of products supports lateral and longitudinal bracing and offers a wide range of structural and pipe attachments.
- Patent-pending lateral braces eliminate need for multiple trips up and down ladders
- Adjustable design can be used with different brace pipe sizes, providing flexibility on the jobsite and reducing contractor inventory
- Snap-off bolt head helps enable easy installation and inspection of seismic sway braces
- One wrench size fits all requried hardware, eliminating the need to change tools
- cULus® Listed
- FM® Approved
- OSHPD® Pre-Approved (OPM-0062-13) to the 2013 California Building Code
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.
1.19 MB English