The CADDY CAT HP J-Hook System is an advanced, non-continuous pathway support solution for today’s high-performance cabling systems. Highly engineered features help ensure a stable and secure installation that complies with industry codes and standards for high-performance cables.
The CADDY CAT HP System is a cost-effective alternative to using wire mesh cable tray, ladder tray or similar complex alternatives. It requires significantly less material and installs in a fraction of the time of other methods. This versatile solution accommodates a wide range of attachment methods and is available as individual J-Hooks, pre-built CADDY CAT HP assemblies and multi-tiered trees, as well as interchangeable CADDY CAT HP components. The CADDY CAT HP J-Hook System provides the perfect combination of performance, time savings and versatility required by today’s datacom and electrical contractors.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Typically requires less time, labor and material for installation compared to cable tray systems
- Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for assembly
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Offers a variety of attachment methods
- Engineered to accommodate future emerging data cables
- Recyclable and is produced with up to 80% recycled steel
- Uses up to 88% less material by weight than traditional cable tray methods
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.