The ERICO CADWELD track connector bonds are intended to be welded to the web of the rail at the rail profile neutral axis level. To ensure connection integrity, the attachment shall be made using ERICO CADWELD welding material.
- Provides unchanging electrical resistance
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Easy installation, with minimum installer training required
- Simple and highly-portable installation equipment
- Equally usable on old, worn, or new rails
- Highly durable
- Available as bond-only or incorporated in a Bond Kit including all necessary parts to ensure easy handling at jobsite
Material: Cadmium Bronze; Copper Alloy
Finish: Electrogalvanized; Tinned
Bond Terminal Style: Tab
||Connector Conductor Size
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.