- Designed to splice different diameter bars
- Positional feature allows the threaded coupler end to telescope out to close a gap between forms and to allow alignment of the grout tubes
- Over-sized cavity allows for greater field tolerance
- Taper-threaded end helps prevent movement of the reinforcing bars and eliminate misalignment
- Requires less grout than most competitive systems
Material: Cast Iron
||Rebar Size, Metric(mm)
||Rebar Size, US
||Rebar Size, Canada(M)
||Standard Packaging Quantity
|Designed to Meet
|AASHTO, ABNT NBR 8548:1984, ACI 318 Type 1 (125% Specified Yield), ACI 318 Type 2 (Specified Ultimate), ACI 349, ACI 359, AS3600, BS EN 1992-1-1, CAN/CSA - N287.2/.3/.4, IBC Type 1 (125% Specified Yield), IBC Type 2 (Specified Ultimate), US Army Corps of Engineers
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.