- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Ready to use out of the box and eliminates the need for cutting sections of strut
- Telescopes to the desired length and then pushes onto the threaded rod
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Supports up to four 2" (50 DN) conduits or four 2" (50 DN) water filled pipes at 10' (3 m) spacing
- Works with the KBT Wire Basket Tray Clip for securing wire basket cable tray
- Works with SCH Single-Piece Strut Clamps
||12.6" – 20.0"
||11.40" – 18.75"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.