- Prevents the ingress of ground water into and surrounding the inspection housing
- Waterproofing is achieved by enclosing an upper section of copper-bonded ground rod within a plastic pipe with seals located on both sides of the concrete pour
- The two plate-style flange serves to reduce pressure, which may occur from the capillary effect of water on the outside of the seal and inspection housing
- The flanges are intended to prevent water pressure from "popping" the inspection pit out of the concrete
- Delivered as a kit, including a 3.9 foot (1.2 meter) PVC pipe, to be adjusted to site conditions
||80 psi Max
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.