- Mixture consists mainly of copper oxide and aluminum
- Primarily used in making connections to load-bearing rail
- Integrated welding material package
- Welding material is color coded with a yellow cover and engineered for railway and railway property applications
- Outer ring of the yellow cover is color-coded by size for ease of identification to prevent misapplication
- Electronic ignition
- No starting material required
- Not subject to spontaneous ignition
- See specific ERICO CADWELD connection details to determine welding material requirements
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.