The nVent CADDY Pyramid Crossovers portfolio includes ladders, towers, bridges and platforms that can be combined to provide a safe and clear rooftop walkway. Individual pieces can be easily assembled to meet custom application needs. Superior load distribution and a low abrasion foam interface combine to ensure that the roof membrane is protected despite varying roof surfaces and shifting caused by expansion and contraction.
- Aluminum construction designed to withstand harsh environments
- Walking surfaces with serrated tread provides maximum slip resistance and drainage
- Modular design allows for easily configurable heights and lengths to address varying applications
- Stairs, platform and ladders are easily assembled yielding labor-saving, quick installations and level adjustments
- Interchangeable standard components for flexibility while providing safe access over piping, duct, equipment or other utilities on a roof surface
- Compliant with OSHA, Cal/OSHA and ANSI® standards
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.