- Kit includes rail, insulators and mountable extension arms
- Adjustable distances between phases
- Adjusts quickly to accommodate multiple busbar thicknesses
- High resistance to short-circuit forces
- Provides excellent electrical protection for equipment
- Three phase with neutral circuit
- Halogen free
- RoHS compliant
Material: Steel; Aluminum; Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamide
Max Working Voltage, IEC (Ui): 1,000 VAC; 1,500 VDC
Working Temperature: -40 to 266 °F
Complies With: IEC® 60439.1; IEC® 61439.1; IEC® 60695-2-11 (Glow Wire Test 960 °C)
Flammability Rating: UL® 94V-0
Busbar Width: 1.18" – 3.15"
Busbar Thickness: 0.20" – 0.39"
||21.61" – 29.49"
||2.40" – 6.93"
||20.67" – 28.54"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.