- Kit includes rail, insulators and mountable extension arms
- Adjustable distances between phases
- Adjusts quickly to accommodate multiple busbar thicknesses
- High resistance to short-circuit forces
- Provides excellent electrical protection for equipment
- Three phase with neutral circuit
- Halogen free
- RoHS compliant
Material: Steel; Aluminum; Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamide
Max Working Voltage, IEC (Ui): 1,000 VAC; 1,500 VDC
Working Temperature: -40 to 266 °F
Complies With: IEC® 60439.1; IEC® 61439.1; IEC® 60695-2-12 (Glow Wire Test 960 °C)
Flammability Rating: UL® 94V-0
Busbar Width: 1.18" – 3.15"
Busbar Thickness: 0.20" – 0.39"
||21.61" – 29.49"
||2.40" – 6.93"
||20.67" – 28.54"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.