- Captive stainless steel nuts allow for custom attachment methods to the support base including easy attachment of stainless steel strut, threaded rod or other project-specific hardware
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Multiple sizes and load ratings offer the ability to tailor the solution to the application
- Base is manufactured from UV-stabilized thermoplastic material
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Material: Polyethylene; Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 18-8 (EN 1.4305)
Temperature: -50 to 150 °F
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
||Number of Holes
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.