- Captive stainless steel nuts allow for custom attachment methods to the support base including easy attachment of stainless steel strut, threaded rod or other project-specific hardware
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Multiple sizes and load ratings offer the ability to tailor the solution to the application
- Base is manufactured from UV-stabilized thermoplastic material
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
Material: Polyethylene; Polypropylene; Stainless Steel 18-8 (EN 1.4305)
Temperature: -50 to 150 °F
Static Load Safety Factor: 3:1
||Number of Holes
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.