- Mobile workbench for cutting, bending and punching copper busbars or nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar
- Includes hydraulic punch, hydraulic busbar cutter, hydraulic bender with programmable angle controller, hydraulic pump with foot controller, calibrated gauge and stop, and two ejection stops
- Large stainless steel work surface with collapsible extensions support large copper busbars or nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar
- Built-in storage cabinet with lockable door and four drawers for storing accessories
- Four-way directional valve makes it possible to quickly switch between tools without disconnecting and reconnecting tools
- Includes an additional hydraulic hose and 6 m (19.69') power cord to connect an additional hydraulic tool
- Scrap storage bins under work surface
- Forklift rail, locking directional wheels and built-in handles provide easy mobility
- Protected by an electrical panel control with circuit breaker
||Power Supply Voltage
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.