nVent LENTON Interlok was engineered for use in precast construction. It is designed to provide structural integrity between load bearing precast concrete elements such as columns, beams, shear walls, and panels. nVent LENTON Interlok provides superior dynamic, seismic and ultimate strength performance for moment frame applications.
Typical applications include column to column, column to foundation, shearwall to foundation, shearwall to shearwall, panel to panel, wall to floor slab and architectural panels.
- Maintains structural integrity between precast sections
- Provides load path continuity - reinforcing steel bars (rebar) act as one continuous bar
- Tensile loads are transferred through the reinforcing bar independent of the compressive strength of the concrete
- Helps eliminate costly and unsightly patchwork
- Designed to meet or exceed building code requirements
- Easy to use
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.