LENTON LOCK is an in-situ reinforcing steel bar splice that requires no bar end preparation. It is ideal for new construction, repair or retrofit applications. LENTON LOCK features gripping technology that provides for the development of full reinforcing bar (rebar) strength and improved overall structural integrity in tension, compression, stress-reversal and dynamic applications. LENTON LOCK is designed for use in column splicing, bridge applications, piling, splicing to protruding dowels cast in concrete, closure pours, beams, and other demanding splicing applications.
- Designed to meet or exceed international building code and Department of Transportation requirements
- Requires no bar end preparation
- Provides superior fatigue performance
- Performs like a continuous piece of bar
- Installs quickly and easily using simple hand tools
- Works with a variety of international reinforcing bar grades and sizes
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.