nVent LENTON Speed Sleeve is the ideal mechanical splice for compression-only steel reinforcement applications. The system is designed to allow compressive loads to be transferred by aligning square cut reinforcing steel bar (rebar) ends to bear on one another.
- Can be used on bundled bars
- Positive end bearing maintained - does not depend on weight of bar to keep ends in contact
- Transition splices can be made using simple adaptor inserts
- Fast one-man installation for reduced job cost
- Easy to use
- Easily removed and reused
- Self supporting; no tack welding is needed
- Reinforcing bars can be individually secured - compensates for reinforcing bar size variation and out-of-roundness
- Requires only a lightweight ratchet wrench to install
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.