The SBM-E range works with products of all sizes, from signalling bond hole applications to fishbolt hole sizes, and is ideally suited for transit and tunnel work. A wide range of accessories are available, including clamping units, drill cutters, and rail profile and special application templates.
- Compact and easy to use
- “Whisper” quiet operation
- 220/240V AC, 1.5kW, with a spindle speed of 280 rpm
- Lightweight design
- A range of interchangeable templates to suit all common rail profiles
- Uses industry-standard drill cutters
- Comes standard with COOLTANKASSY (715375) Rail Drill Machine Coolant Tank and SBMTOOLSET (715395) Rail Drill Machine Tool Set for easy maintenance
- Includes metal carrying case
||Drill Hole Diameter
||3/8" – 1 3/8"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.