- Can be used on most common rail types
- Makes temporary signal bonds and track circuit connections using customer-supplied cable
- Hardened contact points on clamps bite through rust and scale
- Single conductor connection; solid or stranded
- Unique design assures positive contact and firm grip
Material: Steel; Copper
||Rail Foot ThicknessRFT
||3/16" – 5/16"
||#6 Solid - 1/0 Stranded, 10 mm² Solid - 50 mm² Stranded
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.