- Height adjustable interlocking platforms allow for quick and easy installation of a custom pathway across rooftop surfaces
- Protect roof surfaces by providing a clearly defined pathway
- Modular design allows for easily configurable heights and lengths to address varying applications
- nVent CADDY Pyramid bases provide superior load distribution and roof membrane compatibility
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Aluminum construction designed to withstand harsh environments
- Walking surfaces with serrated tread provides maximum slip resistance and drainage
Material: Aluminum; Polypropylene; Polyethylene
||11" – 14"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.