- Offers a high level of protection for critical grounding terminations through the use of its lockable lid
- Easy-locking lid only opened with security key
- Ease of ground termination maintenance due to large working aperture
- Lightweight design allows easy handling, storage and transportation
- Suitable for both paving and hot tar applications
- UV-stabilized against degredation by sunlight
- Non-brittle to prevent cold weather damage
- Base designed to accommodate Grounding Busbar for Inspection Housing (545135)
Material: High-Impact Polypropylene
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.