- Mounts on a standard Schedule 40 ice bridge pole (3.5" or 88.9 mm nominal outer diameter) and provides a path to the buried ground ring via a connection to the post
- This assembly eliminates the need for a solid copper busbar and down lead
- The connection to the ground ring is concealed below grade
- Accepts standard telecommunication grounding lugs (lugs not included)
- Includes 14 Standard Spacers (TDSGAS) and 2 Pole Mount Spacers (TDSGAP)
- Pole itself is not included in the assembly
Material: Copper; Stainless Steel 304 (EN 1.4301); Stainless Steel 18-8 (EN 1.4305); Nylon
Spacer Thickness: 1/4"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.