- Mounts on a standard Schedule 40 ice bridge pole (3.5" or 88.9 mm nominal outer diameter) and provides a path to the buried ground ring via a connection to the post
- This assembly eliminates the need for a solid copper busbar and down lead
- The connection to the ground ring is concealed below grade
- Accepts standard telecommunication grounding lugs (lugs not included)
- Includes 14 Standard Spacers (TDSGAS) and 2 Pole Mount Spacers (TDSGAP)
- Pole itself is not included in the assembly
Material: Copper; Stainless Steel 304 (EN 1.4301); Stainless Steel 18-8 (EN 1.4305); Nylon
Spacer Thickness: 1/4"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.