- Kit includes 2000 kcmil copper laminate bond, nVent ERICO Cadweld mold allocation, batting material and two units of welding material per bond connection
- Allows for thermal expansion and contraction of contact rail while maintaining current flow
- Attached to the inverted bottom rail with nVent ERICO Cadweld, forming a permanent low electrical resistance connection
- Laminate construction for maximum flexibility
- Laminates tinned together on ends to eliminate corrosion
Material: Copper; Graphite; Steel
Rail Type: 150 lb Inverted Bethlehem
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
||2000 kcmil Laminate
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.