- Allows electrical bonding across joints of steel pipe
- Used to bond across standard mechanical joints or across "Dresser Type" joints when the coupling does not have to be bonded
- Approximate electrical equivalent of a 1/0 conductor
- Made of soft copper for easy forming
- ERICO CADWELD connections to pipe require a CA15 welding material
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.