- Easily installs from underneath the bar joist
- Easily installs on lower or upper truss chord of the bar joist
- Plastic protection cap prevents dirt or structural coatings from obstructing the “push-to-install” mechanism
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
Static Load Safety Factor: 3.5:1
||Wrench Size 1
||Wrench Size 2
||5/8" – 1 1/4"
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.