- Provides unchanging electrical resistance
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Conductor insulation features low-smoke cross linked polyolefin jacket
- Easy installation, with minimum installer training required
- Simple and highly-portable installation equipment
- Equally usable on old, worn, or new rails
- Highly durable
Material: Copper; Ethylene Propylene Rubber; Steel
Finish: Copper Plated; Tinned
Bond Terminal Style: W
||500 kcmil Ropelay
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.