- Operates on 220/240V (single phase) or 110/120V with step-up transformer included on CBSCSSMT
- Two operating modes: Automatic with speed control and manual forward/reverse
- Interchangeable rollers allow the machine to straighten CBSC8, CBSC10, and CBSC13
- Manual straightening bar straightens the first few sections of ERICO CU-BOND Round Conductor prior to feeding it into the machine
- Enclosure covers moving internal parts
- Safety switch for emergency shutoff
- Includes control rod to calibrate setup of the straightening machine
- Designed to be able to be moved on site by a forklift
- Wheels and collapsible handles allow for easy movement on the jobsite
- Add-on uncoiler holds ERICO CU-BOND Round Conductor coils and provides a method of feeding material into the machine and gives repeatable and precise straightness results
||110/120V - 220/240V
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.