nVent ERICO Cadweld Cathodic Connections are the preferred method of exothermically welding cathodic protection anode leads to pipes (steel or cast iron), tanks, and other structures. Cathodic protection systems are designed to prevent galvanic corrosion along a pipeline or in various structures. nVent ERICO Cadweld Cathodic Connections use a special welding material alloy to minimize heat effect on the steel, which is especially important on thin wall and high stress pipes.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
||Crucible section is split on molds designed with horizontal opening for easier cleaning
||Reduce mechanical abrasion of molds at cable entry points
* Empty if none
||1/16" x 1" and wider
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.