- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Accommodates slight variances in rod-to-rod position of the trapeze
- Can be used to prefabricate assemblies which can be quickly pushed onto previously installed threaded rods
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
||Wrench Size 1
||Wrench Size 2
||Static Load 1F1
||Static Load 2F2
||A (1 5/8" x 1 5/8")
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.