- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Installs with the open side of strut channel facing down allowing for objects to be quickly positioned by sliding along the channel
- Mounts to the end of any length of standard strut
- Accommodates slight variances in rod-to-rod position of the trapeze and the length of the strut
- Can be used to prefabricate assemblies which can be quickly pushed onto previously installed threaded rods
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
||Ultimate Static Load 1F1
||Ultimate Static Load 2F2
||Wrench Size 1
||Wrench Size 2
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.