nVent CADDY Pyramid Rooftop Anchor Systems help ensure the safety and protection of your rooftop mechanical and electrical equipment applications. The system fastens directly to the roof deck. The anchor is permanently sealed to the roof membrane, creating a watertight barrier. The system offers a superior method of securing rooftop equipment by replacing evasive anchoring techniques and ballasting. Pyramid Rooftop Anchor Systems provide contractors with high-quality products and engineering services.
- System requires minimal roof membrane penetration
- Elimination of ballasting significantly reduces weight to roof structure
- Speed of installation results in lower total installed cost
- System preserves membrane manufacturers’ warranty
- Design and engineering services are available, from simple layouts to PE stamped designs
- Combines with other Pyramid products for a total rooftop solution
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.