- Kit includes spool of CADDY SPEED LINK steel wire and CADDY SPEED LINK SLK locking devices
- Wire spool and locking devices are packaged together, simplifying transportation to the jobsite and reducing inventory
- Packaging allows end-users to pull and cut any length of wire that is needed without having to take the spool out of the box
- Ideal for rework and installations where custom lengths of wire may be needed
- Wire rope constructed from seven bundles of seven strands each of steel aircraft wire
- Push/pull keyless release allows easy adjustments
- Low-profile locking device minimizes visual impact
- Cable spread of 90 degrees allows positioning the device closer to the load
- Keyless release tubes are easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Double-sided locking mechanism enables simple height adjustment
||Wire Rope Diameter
||Number of Locking Devices
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.