- Snap to stud function makes installation fast and easy, saving time and increasing productivity
- Self-leveling feature ensures the electrical box is always square to the stud, for a consistent and professional installation
- Mounts to either side of the stud and can be mounted side by side on the same stud
- Accommodates all stud depths, simplifying purchasing and pre-fab operations
- Works with standard or adjustable single and double gang mud rings
- Rigid design delivers consistency and quality during the trim out phase, helping reduce call backs and costly repairs
- Additional mounting tabs allow the bracket to be secured to the front and inside face of the stud for extra stability
- Unique fold-out tabs eliminate the need to use scrap pieces of floor track to provide rigidity when mounting to the open face of studs
- Specially shaped key holes help keep the box assembled even when the mud ring is removed, providing greater access to the box in the field
||Stud Wall Depth
||2 1/2", 3 5/8", 4", 6"
||4", 4 11/16"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.