- Allows the user to bend ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR into custom shapes for an efficient installation
- Easy-to-use tool bends all sizes of ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR quickly without damage to the insulation
- Long handle to apply force during ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR bending up to 10x120x1/12x100x1
- Two bending radiuses: 4 mm and 8 mm (0.16" and 0.32")
- Allows for adjustment of the bending angle for repetitive bending
- Robust blue aluminum base with three fixing points
- Adjustable length setting for ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR
- Quick ERIFLEX FLEXIBAR locking system with no tools required
- RoHS compliant
Material: Steel; Aluminum
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.