- Link to J-Hooks in one of multiple color options to aid in pathway identification and organization
- Complete with shot-fire bracket and pre-assembled drive pin from Powers Fasteners, Inc.
- Quickly and easily attaches to concrete, steel or composite metal decking
- Integrated pin installs easily using powder-actuated or single-shot gas-actuated tools
- J-Hooks feature bendable locking tabs that lock on to nVent CADDY Cat HP components to provide rigidity and stability
- Customized J-Hook trees can be easily assembled with various J-Hook sizes, colors and configurations
- nVent CADDY Cat HP components easily attach to any size nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook
- ICC-ES ESR-2024 evaluation report available for drive pin from Powers Fasteners, Inc
Material: Steel; Spring Steel
Finish: Electrogalvanized; nVent CADDY Armour
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.