- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Telescopes to the desired length and is locked in place by snapping closed a spring retainer clip
- Standard strut profile runs the entire length of the part, allowing most standard fittings to be placed anywhere between the rods
- Allows installers to prefabricate complex assemblies and quickly lift and lock them into place
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Captive threaded nuts enable fastening to threaded rod supports without loose parts
- Integrated ruler displays space between hanger rods in inches and centimeters
- Supports up to seven 2" (50 DN) conduits, six 2" (50 DN) water filled pipes at 10' (3 m) spacing, or up to 18” (450 mm) cable tray
- Conduit can be supported on the top and bottom, eliminating the need for double sided strut
- Conduit and pipe can be placed directly on the strut profile, saving vertical space in buildings with limited room for installation
||Static Load 1F1
||Static Load 2F2
||12 1/2" – 20"
||14" – 21 1/2"
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.